T8 Application Letter

5:52 PM 0 Comments

January 19th, 2017

Director of human resources
PT Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM
The Plaza Office Tower, Gondangdia, 
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Dear Sir,
I wish to apply for the position as Accounting Analyst Internship base on the qualification you published on web site Jobstreet.co.id.
I am Muhammad Mauludin, a fresh graduate of  Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting major in Gunadarma University. I wish to bring my knowledge, skills and commitment to excellence to your company’s innovative environment. I believe your company will be an ideal place to apply my education and work experience.
Please consider my application for the said position. Attached are my Curriculum Vitae and some certificates of the seminars in the past. If you think I met the qualification you need, I am willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time.
Thank you very much and I’ll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly yours,



Muhammad Mauludin

Enc : - Curriculum Vitae ( CV )
         - Certificates

Referensi

Unknown

Life is Mystery

0 comments: