T10 I Want To Be

9:13 PM 0 Comments

After i graduated, i plan to be entrepreanur, i have many idea about business, but right now what i didn't have is time to do it. I hope i will make many business, with unique idea, and be a market leader.

First I will make a business in agricultural sector, such as Eel with export target. i have resource and plan for it, and i have a human resource with a good experience in many line agribusiness. So i plan tu use it to at most so i will not fail and gain profit from that. 

Second i will make a business such as cafe, with unique recipe and with unique format and idea. Right now my friends and me was starting that business but it still not like what business i dream to be. So i hope when my time is full to focus into business, i will remake, replanning & restrategies the cafe we made to something that we want to be.

Third i will make a business such as furniture business, with a unique model, good material, and can be custom made so it will be a limited edition furniture. i also human resource for that. that's my friend who can be a human resource, he are the one who give me this business idea

Fourth i will make a business such as garment business, first for introduction my distro i will focus on anime style with a good model, booming anime, good material, free merchandise. i have friend / human resource for that and i have market target too. 

Fiveth i will be a full time investor and trader in capital market and money market. Right now in college i focus in capital market and money market, so i can be a profit investor and trader. In capital and money market have manya variable that can make a stock / forex up and down, so we need to analyze every variable.

Unknown

Life is Mystery

0 comments: